Monday, September 26, 2011

ABC-Catch The Bug



Good morning!  Hope you had a great weekend!  I don't usually post on Mondays but today is ABC (Anything But A Card) Monday at Catch The Bug  and it's my turn to be one of the hosts of this challenge.  I love creating things that are three dimensional so this was a lot of fun for me.

Since Halloween is fast approaching I thought it would be fun to create a Luminary with a little twist.  I added a stamped window using the fabulously spooky Magical Tidbit House from Bugaboo Stamps.  To take it up just a notch, I added this cute little Brats Halloween Dracula to the outside of the luminary.  Just a little sand in the bottom and a lighted candle or one of those battery powered candles and you're ready to set a spooky mood for those trick or treaters.


I printed the image on vellum and colored it using copic markers.  I used watercolor paper to make the bag since it is so thick but you could use any card stock that is sturdy.  Finished dimensions are 
3 x 5 x 6inches.  The window measures 3 x 6 inches.


Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs, 
Becky

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wonderful wonderful wonderful!!!! Thanks for the idea and inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails