Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Baby mine, don't you cry -Bugaboo Stamps New Release

Baby mine, dry your eyes Rest your head close to my heart Never to part, baby of mine.  I just love that lullaby especially when Bette Midler sang it in the movie Beaches but what does that have to do with todays post?!!!

It's all about this weeks New Release from Bugaboo Stamps.  I imagine this sweet little baby drifting off to sleep while listening to that song.  Her name is Pea Pod Boo and she's super sweet!!!



I printed her on white card stock and colored her using copic markers.  Designer paper is from Nana's Nursery It's A Boy pack.  The ruffled borders were made using a doilie.  I just cut it in half, cut away the center and made 1/2 inch cuts every few inches along the cut edge (just like you do in  sewing).  Then just had to glue it to the edges of green card stock.

For more great cards using this image be sure to stop by Catch The Bug and see all the great designs the team came up with!  

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky


2 comments:

Patti Ross said...

Love love love this - what a great job. I have sung that song to both my grand-daughters...my 4 year old, Lexi, sings it to her dolls. When her baby cousin cries, she comes running in saying, "sing 'baby mine' Nana, sing 'baby mine'." Usually with her hands over her ears...Anna cries really loud!

Patti Ross
rossfam@wildblue.net
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

So precious and dainty...check mine out...not mine. Again, I could take some lessons from you. That is fab fringe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails