Saturday, September 24, 2011

A riddle and a challenge

I have a riddle for you today.   What's pink, green and black and looks like this?!!  



It's this weeks challenge at Catch The Bug!!!!  The team and I have some really great cards to inspire you.
Here's mine using one of the scary but O so cute monsters from Bugaboo Stamps mini set, Monster Blocks!


I think I got a little carried away with this one.  I printed the image on watercolor paper and colored him using watercolor pencils.  I pulled out my American Crafts Celebration paper and went to work punching cicles.  Using my Cricut and dies, I cut the tags and lettering.  The sentiment is from SU's All About You set (retired).  

Now it's your turn!
We would love to see you use both parts of the challenge however we will accept it if you choose to use either the sketch or the colors!

Other Challenges


Until, next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky

5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I had lots of trouble with my thinking cap on this challenge. I'm finally satisfied with mind, but this is way way way tooooo cool!

Hazel said...

This is the kind of scary monster I like! And he's pink. lol Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Made by Mandy said...

Love the bright colours and it is a great sketch this week.

Many thanks for joining in with our Punch It challenge over at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

Jodie Mackrell said...

cool card! love the colors!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

know I already left a comment, but you didn't go crazy on this card...it's AWESOME!!!!!!!! (and I'm totally copying)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails