Friday, August 19, 2011

Baby, baby, baby oh..............baby, baby , baby oh...... Bear With Me

No, I haven't lost my mind!  I'm not one of those crazed teenage Justin Bieber fans.  I was just having fun and thought it would make a funny segway in to this weeks Freebie Friday image from Bugaboo Stamps!  If you'll bear with me, you'll find a sweet deal in the end! 

Enough of the word play, wanna see this weeks Freebie Friday image?!!!  You're gonna love this baby!  (I just can't stop myself)



I printed this little cutie on watercolor paper and colored it using watercolor pencils (Stampin Up).  I cut it out using Nestabilities Label Two die cut, cutting off part of the handle.  No problem, I just colored and cut the handle from the second image I printed and paper pieced it over the incomplete handle.  I wanted some striped paper to match my project but didn't have any so I created my own.  I marked even lines on watercolor paper using a sharpie marker and then watercolored it using my watercolor pencils.  The sentiment was die cut using my Welcome Baby die from Cuttlebug.

For more great samples that'll send you screaming to Bugaboo stamps, check out all the fabulous designs from the Catch The Bug team!  They're FAN-tastic! 

Okay, I'm done!  Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Hugs, Becky
Pin It

4 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

Becky, this is way too cute! love your coloring and layout!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm not crazy...I know I left a comment yesterday...haha I remember the background looking like a fence and a starry night...really cool. I also love your bee Saturday card...really enjoying all you layering and special cuts.

Lola said...

Wonderful, vivid colors and coloring. Just gorgeous color combo. And you really made that lower paper? Awesome.

BTW - no more justin bieber PLEASE!!!

Anonymous said...

Another VERY cute creation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails