Saturday, August 20, 2011

Let me tell you bout the birds and the bees and the flowers and the trees

and a thing called love.......and are you ever gonna love this weeks challenge at Catch The Bug.  This one's for the birds (and bees)! 

With so many great bird and bee images out there, the hardest part of this challenge for me was deciding which one to use.  So I used a very technical method to choose.  I printed a couple of both of them, laid them out and used  eeny, meeny, miney, moe.

                                      The bees have it!   This was the winner!




This image is just one of the many great bee images from Bugaboo Stamps and is printed on watercolor paper and colored using watercolor pencils and a watercolor brush (my now favorite way to color). 

For more great  cards and further details about the challenge be sure to stop by Catch The Bug

Until next time, have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Hugs, Becky

3 comments:

Lola said...

Oh there is so much I LOVE about this card! The layout, the colors, and those oh so cute sentiment half circles!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is adorable! I love the sweet bee.

Anonymous said...

Oh Becky...this is just tooo cute! Love the layout and papers you used too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails