Friday, August 19, 2011

Non Traditional Packaging-Christmas Stampin All Year Long

Good morning!  How was your week?  Can you believe it's Friday already?!!!  This week has gone so fast.  It's already time for another challenge at Christmas Stampin All Year Long.  This week we're doing it up non-traditionally and making packages.  When I say non-traditional I'm referring to color, you can use any colors but reds or greens. Our sponsor for this weeks challenge is the fabulous Perfect Presentation and they have so generously offered a free template to the winner of it!  So what are you waiting for?!!!  Let's get started!!!



The team and I have been busy creating some wonderful samples to inspire you.  Here's what I did:


I went with their Tall Gable Box template for my project.


I printed the template on Really Rust (I had to ask my family if this looked red and they informed me it was more of an orange than a red) card stock.  All I had do after that was make my cuts and scores and embellish.  The image is Warm & Cold from Penny Black stamps and I colored it using prismacolor pencils.  The sentiment is from Stampin Up's Snowflake set (retired).

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Hugs, Becky

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

AWESOME......lot of work and detail went into this but what a wonderful finished project.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

PS.....I love your FF Friday card. It looks like a fence behind him on a starry night....pretty darn cool!

Patricia Chalas said...

very lovely your box!!

TFS
Patty

bonnie said...

Oh this is awesome sweetie...love this!! ;) Hugs x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails