Friday, September 7, 2007

Blue Sympathy

Hi all! I got a minute or two to stamp today and checked out the challenge on SCS. Jen's challenge was to make a sympathy card. It just so happened that I needed to make one for my Aunt who lost her father in law to cancer last week. I pulled out my Natural Beauty set from SU because I love the flowers in that set. I decided to keep it simple and monotone. Just seemed more peaceful that way and that is the feeling that I was trying to convey. I water colored the flowers using my new Soft Sky ink and just left the stems and leaves colorless. All in all I am happy with the results. I think that she will like it and I hope that it brings her some comfort.

Recipe
Stamps: Natural Beauty, Ronna Farrers Flourishes, Sentiment Unknown
Paper: White, Soft Sky
Inks: Soft Sky, Black
Accessories: Ribbon, Paper Piercer, Diamond Stickles

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Corie said...

This is such an peaceful and elegant card -- perfect for a sympathy card.

Suzy Tyler said...

What a beautiful card, Becky.

Anonymous said...

Your card is so soft and pretty! Gorgeous sympathy card!

Theresa said...

WONDERFUL!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails