Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Layout challenge

I made this for the layout challenge on SCS. This layout was inspired by judylb on SCS. I turned mine the other direction so I could add another cut out. I knew that I wanted to use Toy Box for this because I needed a boys birthday card for Saturday! I used my stamp pads to water color the images and my Fiskars circle template to make the cutouts and the circles for the images.



Recipe
Stamps: Toy Box, Favorite Teddy Bear(sentiment)
Paper: Bashful Blue, Real Red, Night Of Navy, White
Inks: Basic Black, Real Red, Night Of Navy, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Fiskars Embossing Template, Fiskars Circle Template, Dimentionals, Eyelets, Paper Piercer, Paint Brush

2 comments:

Jen del Muro said...

Cute cute cute!!!

Corie said...

So cute -- love what you did with the challenge!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails