Sunday, August 12, 2007

SCS Featured Stamper

Woo Hoo! Jen70 is the featured stamper for this week. I love visiting her blog and doing the limited supply challenges. She has an awesome gallery and I was so excited that she was chosen.
After looking around for a card to case I settled on one that she had done for the Dirty Dare challenges. I kept the same layout pretty much. I used Let's Party for my main images and added some primas just because I like them. I used some of my Daisy D paper that I got at Hobby Lobby last week. I just love Daisy D. Here it is!
Recipe
Stamps: Let's Party, Curvy Verses, Itty Bitty BG's
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue, Daisy D DP
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Ribbon, Piercing Tool, Primas, Brads, Slot Punch, Dimentionals, Stickles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails