Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Color Challenge

I made this card for the color challenge on SCS. I used my Flower stamps from Ronna Farrer and the sentiment from Sincere Salutations. I don't have the in colors so I had to sub, but I still think they look pretty nice. I glued the BG paper to the Bashful Blue and ran them through the Cuttlebug. I also stamped the flowers again and colored in one of the flowers and popped it up using dimentionals. The sentiment was made using my colluzle and faux piercing.

Recipe
Stamps: Flowers by Ronna Farrer, Sincere Salutations
Paper: White, Night Of Navy, Bashful Blue, DP from The Paper Factory
Inks: Basic Black, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Ribbon, Primas, Jeweled Brads, Coluzzle, Markers, Dimentionals

1 comment:

Corie said...

OH great job on the color challenge -- love the sentiment on this one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails