Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Funnies!

I came across this joke tonight while I was surfing the net. I know, I know....do I ever sleep? Not much lately.
I wanted to do the color challenge, but it hasn't been posted yet, so off I went in search of something to tickle my funny bone. I love to laugh and I have a quirky sense of humor. What I find funny.......most people might find silly. But enough about that. Back to the joke.

Here it is. I hope you find it funny.


Late one night, a man walks into a dentist's surgery and says, "Excuse me, can you help me? I think I'm a moth."
Dentist: "You don't need a dentist. You need a psychiatrist."
Man: "Yes, I know."
Dentist: "So why did you come in here?"
Man: "Well, the light was on."

See, I told you, quirky! Good night and I hope you enjoyed the joke.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails