Saturday, July 5, 2014

Sunflowers-God's Smile

Good morning!  Sorry I've been MIA lately.  We are all moved in the new place but we are still waiting on our internet.  Looks like it will be on sometime around the 16th of July!  I can still get on the computer at the office, but I have to work within their time constraints so it makes it a little difficult.  So glad I worked ahead on some of my cards.  Speaking of cards, here is the card I made for today's Anything Goes challenge at Catch The Bug.

I was in a sunny mood when I made this card featuring Bugaboo Stamps Sunflower Stained Glass!  I love the look of stained glass, don't you?!!  I colored the image and added the sentiment using PSE 12.  

Now it's your turn to join in on the fun!

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Crafty hugs,
Becky G

Pin It

1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

This card and so many others are fantastic. Are you starting to create again?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails