Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sketch Challenge # 212

Good morning!  I hope you are having a great weekend and you're here to check out my card for the  current Stella Says Sketch challenge at Catch The Bug.

I love sketch challenges cause most of the hard work is already done for me.   All I need to do is add the image and papers and I'm done.

I am a bird lover and was in a colorful mood when I made this card featuring Bugaboo Stamps Spring Bird-flower swing.  It just makes me smile and I think it would put a smile on the recipients face too.  Here is my card:

And here is the layout I used:


My card is 5.5 x 5.5 but it still works.

I printed the image on watercolor paper and used my watercolor pencils and aqua painter to color the image.

Hope you'll join us in the challenge!

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Crafty hugs,
Becky G
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails