Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day Three And It's Time To Get Sketchy

This week is really flying by and you guys have done some amazing work on your challenge cards.  Like I said yesterday, I hope you are enjoying all the fun going on at Catch The Bug

Are you ready for the next challenge?  This one's a sketch challenge.

 Here's the sketch:


And here's what I did with it:



I printed the image on watercolor paper and colored it using watercolor pencils and a watercolor brush.  Since I printed the image pretty large, I went with a 5 1/2 inch square card.

Be sure to check out all the fine creations from the team at Catch The Bug!  

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Hugs, Becky

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Tammy had me fall in love with the cow and you with this card of the bird and friend. Soooo cute!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm really loving this little bird set and now they are on my wish list. It kinda gave me the feel a little country birds with the sorta red gingham. I've never tried watercolor paper except when I was in college and couldn't get the "hang of painting "on it....perhaps I need to revisit since you do such a good job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails