Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Challenge Day Two And A Freebie To Boot

Are y'all having fun with all the cool stuff going on at Catch The Bug?!!  I know I am!  I'm so excited to have so many visitors leave so many nice comments.  Remember, if you haven't yet commented on my Hop post, you have until the end of the week and then I'm gonna draw for the winner of Knobby Knees Wagon!  So be sure to leave a comment!

Now onto today's challenge.  Head on over to Catch The Bug and pick up your free Ruby  Christmas Tree image from Bugaboo Stamps.  Then all you have to do is create a card or project using it and post a link to it on the CTB site!  Easy peasy and you could win some free images!  Nothing better than a free image that may win you more free images! 

Here's the center step card I made using Ruby as the focal point!!!!


I kept it clean and simple, letting the image take center stage (pun intended).  I colored her using copic markers and playing off the striped gloves, paired her with some striped dp.  Playing off the bows on her shoes I just had to add the bows on the side.  This girl is ready to party!

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Hugs, Becky

1 comment:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

So cute and festive looking. Love the image and your card design.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails