Friday, March 25, 2011

Make your own designer paper.

Good morning and welcome to this weeks challenge at CSAYL. We're creating our own designer paper using stamps. Our fine sponsors for today's challenge is the fabulous Perfect Presentations Templates.
They have some really  fun templates to work with and the best part is they've done all the hard work so all you have to do is trace, cut and embellish.  I chose to work with their My Little Bag  template.  This is my project.


To get my project started, I traced the design on some sage card stock and then cut, scored and folded it.  Following the instructions that come with the template, I then glued my pieces together.  For the designer paper I stamped snowflakes  and swirls onto some navy card stock.  I added a scalloped punched circle layered with and embossed circle and snowflake to the bottom border.  For the border I attached a piece of white corrugated card stock and a row of jeweled flowers.  To finish it off I added some faux stitching, a ribbon handle and a vclcro closure.

Be sure to stop by the CSAYL blog and see all the awesome designs the team created.  We'd also be thrilled to have you join in on the fun.  You could be the lucky winner of a template of your own.

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  TTFN

Hugs, Becky

5 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Fabulous little purse template and rich beautiful colors.

Patricia Chalas said...

Becky your purse is just beautiful!!

great job!

Unknown said...

NICE project, once again. :) And, I left an award for you on my blog!!!

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty! I love the navy and the design you created on it!

Shirley said...

So very pretty and who wouldn't want this keepsake!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails