Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Make Me Laugh-Cooking With Cricut Challenge # 23

Good morning!  It's time for another Cooking With Cricut challenge.  Since Friday is April Fool's Day and is usually spent playing jokes of friends, coworkers and family members what better challenge could there be than to make people laugh.  I hope you all find humor in the card I created.  I have a little bit of a twisted sense of humor, so here goes.

I know, I know!  Not exactly what you expected, right?!  I was gonna go with the "then buy it" saying but this just popped into my head and I decided to go with it.  I told you my humor was kind of twisted so don't say I didn't warn you.  LOL

Anywho, details!  It's time for the deets!

I pulled out my pink and black card stock and my Graphically Speaking cart to make the shoe.  I trimmed most of the black shoe away, only using the portion that would be the sole.  I sponged around the edges to give it some dimention and added the fun bow.

The sentiment was made using Print Shop. 

I hope you get the chance to play along with us this week.  Be sure to pop over to the CWC blog and check out the awesome projects from the team. 

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Hugs, Becky

9 comments:

Cathie Rigby said...

This is awesome! I like your sense of humor!!! TFS it made my day-Cathie
www.creativecutter.org

GabyCreates.com said...

I love this card!!! love the colors, design and sentiment!!! lol

Nicole said...

Your cards are so cute! Great job!
~Nicole CWC DT

Melinda Beltran said...

Hey there...I LOVED it! Your sense of humor was spot on! I was LAUGHING when I read it! What a perfect punch line! I just kept thinking...oh no...I AM THE UGLY STEPSISTER!!! There's NO WAY my SO OVERSIZED foot would fit into that pump! TOO FUNNY! Thank you for all your hard work and for the great LAUGH! Melin...CookingWithCricut.com

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGOSH...that is TOO FUNNY!!

Minta's Creations said...

This card is just so awesome!
Just became your newest follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Dalis said...

OMG... love it!!! this is hilarious!!!!

- -dalis

Jen said...

OK, this totally cracked me up! I love your wicked sense of humor and this fantastic card, Becky!

Hugs!

~ Jen
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

Shirley said...

So funny and pretty at the same time!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails