Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pinwheels, Ice Cream, Balloons and Cupcakes


It's the best way I know to celebrate Bugaboo stamps one year birthday!

They're having a week of challenges and lots of fun prizes on the Catch The Bug blog. There's a new one each day all the way up to Friday. This is for yesterdays challenge to make something with a birthday theme. I chose to make a box that just the right size to hold a cupcake. That cute little guy on front of the box is Birthday Eggbert and he's ready celebrate.

While participating in their blog hop yesterday, I saw these pinwheel cupcake picks, made by Audrey Goff and just had to add them to my project. They were the icing on the cake (pun intended) so to speak.

I printed Eggbert on white card stock and colored him with copic markers. I cut him out and attached him to the front of this box which measures 3 3/8 inches squared.


I'm off to do today's challenge. Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by! TTFN

Hugs, Becky
Pin It

6 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Becky!!

Amy said...

This is just FABULOUS!! Wow. I love it. Thanks for joining the celebration at Bugaboo

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug this week with such a fantastic creation ! I love it ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Jami said...

Wow...this pinwheel project is fabulous!! Love it!!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is such a fun project, your pinwheel looks great.

Rae Anne said...

Man oh man, I'm a bit confused, but still amazed! It's probably all the talent on your blog that's got me reeling. . .;) Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Birthday blog hop with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails