Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Boo Day

I was getting ready to head off to beddy by when I remembered I needed to make a card for one of my coworkers. She wanted a birthday card with a Halloween theme for her grand daughter. I sure hope she likes it.

Time to pull out this awesome new set from The Cutting Cafe and put it to good use. It's so cute and the images are already colored, so that made it really easy. So nice when you're limited on time.

This set, Halloween Mini Colored, features 10 backgrounds and 18 mini images. I've used the stripes and stars backgrounds as well as the ghost, spider and witch on this card. To add the finishing touches, I added some buttons and glossy accents to the eyes on the ghost, spider and witches shoes and a little dotting and sentiment. I love how colorful it is.

That's all I have for now! I'm definitely off to bed now! Have an amazing week and if you get the time, create something! TTFN

Hugs, Becky

5 comments:

bonnie said...

What a fun bright card...how fun to do a Halloween theme card for a birthday too...I'm sure she will love it!! I those Regina coloured in images....great when you're pressed for time! Hugs, Bonnie xx

Regina Easter said...

oh my word becky,.....how BOO TI FUL......GIRLFRIEND YOU ROCK...HUGS

Adrea said...

Super Cute! I love the Halloween All Around set from the Cutting Cafe...I have a few posts that will feature it!

Lana Clarke said...

Fabulous and fun Becky!
Lana X

Libby Hickson said...

Super cute - I bet she loved it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails