Monday, October 25, 2010

Gobble gobble....and give thanks.

Would you check out that Gobbler?!! He looks like he's fattened up and ready for the Thanksgiving table and just in time, Thanksgiving is only a month away. Where can you get this little guy, you ask?! Well, he's part of a new digital set from The Cutting Cafe. The set is called Thanksgiving Day and it features 26 wonderful images.

To make this card I printed the turkey image on white card stock and colored him with Copics and cut him out. I decided to add a few more tail feathers and those were cut using my Cricut and George cart. The oval panels were cut using the same Cricut cart I used for the tail feather. The marquee was cut using my Cricut and Storybook cart. All the layers are sponged and the turkey is popped up on dimentionals. Add some piercing, embossing, ribbon and a few punched accents and I called it done.

I've been a little MIA this last week but don't worry, there was no drama or sickness going on around here. Well maybe just a little drama. We were all caught up in the baseball playoffs. The Rangers made history this season and it was just too good to miss. They won against the New York Yankees and now they're on to the World Series playing the San Francisco Giants. GO RANGERS!!!!!

Y'all have a great day and thanks for stopping in! TTFN for now!

Hugs, Becky

3 comments:

Kelly said...

What a cute little card! I love what you've done with that little turkey image from The Cutting Cafe! Great layout and the colors are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

This look wonderful. I just love those colors..

Hugs, Linda

Lori said...

This is darling! Love how you colored that cute turkey and the addition of the leaves is perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails