Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Welcome To The Neighborhood

I love this new digi set from The Cutting Cafe. It's called Welcome Home and it features 55 images. Well, the minute I saw it I just knew it would make the cutest "welcome to the neighborhood" package. Can you imagine how welcoming this would be if you were the new kid on the block?

I followed the same design from my Back To School set but just changed the images and designer paper.

I printed the images and colored them with Copics and just cut them out and added them to the DP. They're awesome enough without adding too much more. Just a nice flower with ribbon on the bag of cookies and a fun sleeve for the coffee and I was done. This was a really quick and easy project and I hope you like it.

I'm heading off to bed now. School it back in full swing and the early mornings are taking their toll on me. I need my beauty sleep you know. Don't want to scare the children when they get on the bus in the morning. LOL

Y'all have a great evening! TTFN

Hugs, Becky

5 comments:

Laurel said...

My goodness this is adorable, can I be your neighbor?!

Tasha said...

Becky this is just the sweetest. I love the digis you have used and the whole design
love tasha xx

Kelly said...

I thought I commented on this but when I seen the posting was for today I knew I couldn't have, then I seen it was like your back to school set. They are both awesome! They look SO professional!

Regina Easter said...

oh my word this has got to be the cutest set ever....recession or not...i am buying a house in that neighborhood...hugs

Scrappin' Sista said...

Hey CWC sista. Just stopping by to show you some luv and say, "Hello." I look forward to getting to you know you and work with you. Take care.

Christel
www.onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

P.S. I would definately feel welcomed with this gift. TFS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails