Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Simply Cute Baby

As I was drifting off to sleep last night, this card popped into my head, so first thing this morning I got to work on it. I love it when I dream cards and they actually pan out when I put them together.

This cute little baby (Sweet Pea Flower) is another digi image from Pink Cat Studio.

I colored her with reinkers and my watercolor brush. I forgot how much I liked watercoloring.

I used the Welcome Baby Cuttlebug die cut for the sentiment.

I'm gonna link this up with the Moxie Fab World blog for another chance to be featured on their blog.

I can't believe how much stamping I've gotten done this week. I've so enjoyed it!

Have a great day! TTFN

Hugs, Becky

7 comments:

AHadley said...

This is so so cute! I love the blue and white gingham and white scallops!

Lea L. said...

This is super adorable!! Love the ribbon treatment! Great job with the Moxie Fab challenge!!

♥♥♥Lea

Stacy Morgan said...

This is darling. Love the gingham paper and fun button accents.

Libby Hickson said...

This is so adorable Becky!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great button element. Way to rock the Moxie Fab Challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Kelly said...

Super cute card. I love the image and you've done a fabulous job with the "water coloring" Your choice of paper is awesome!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails