Thursday, July 15, 2010

She used to tie her hair up in ribbons and bows....

Sign her letters with X's and O's. That's the song I had running through my head this morning while I was making this card. Now I can't get it out!

I made this card for this weeks Mojo Monday sketch challenge found here. I had a hard time with it at first but when I finally figured out what I wanted to do with it, I really, really like how it turned out. This is one of my favorite color combos!

Thanks goes out to Jessie and the Crazy 4 Challenges challenge for the color choice.

I had these Rhonna Farrer hearts from Hearts and Stars already stamped and waiting to be colored so I went to work with my Copics to finish them off.

I paired it with some yummy black and white designer paper from Mixed Media Pack and added the x's and o'x and ribbon and I was done. I love it when cards are simple and look great don't you?!!

Now that I've finished this I'm off to do another challenge. Gotta get as much stamping done as possible. Monday it's back to work and business as usual!

Have a great day! TTFN

Hugs, Becky





3 comments:

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tasha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails