Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Surprise......I have a few cards to share

Wow! When I take a break from stamping, I really take a break! I just haven't been able to find my mojo lately and this working thing has really put a damper on everything! So glad summer is almost here and I can slow down for a bit. I plan on stamping like crazy!!!!!

Well enough about that, here are the cards I made this weekend.


This first one was made with an image a friend sent me awhile back. I colored her with my Copics and pulled out my new favorite mat pack, Back To Basics from the paper studio.




I've been playing around making these cute tie dye looking butterflies made from coffee filters. (I will be posting a how to on them in the future) The next two cards feature them in different colors.







For the next one I used a pink and brown color combo and Jen's (Iheart2stamp) sketch! This one is my favorite cause I love the contrast of color. It's just fun, you know?


Sorry to overload you with cards here, but I was just so excited that my mojo seems to have returned. That's enough for now so I'll say goodnight and happy stamping! TTFN

Hugs, Becky

1 comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

They are all three fabulous!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails