Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ladybug blue

Isn't she cute?

I wanted a card for a friend who is going through some tough times to let her know I'm thinking about her and this is what I came up with. That adorable image is a digital image from Pink Cat Studio.

I colored her with my Copics and then added a little pizzazz with some dazzling diamonds and glossy accents. I printed the sentiment off my computer using comic sans font.

I pulled out a little more of my Back To Basics DP and sponged around the edges.

I sure hope this cheers her up. The inside isn't finished yet but I thought I would say something like "I'm pulling or praying for you" or something along those lines. My daughter said it was corny, but I don't mind being a little corny sometimes.

Hope you're having a great summer. I'm back at work for the next couple of weeks with summer school and I love it. Sure wish I could keep these hours all year.

Thanks for stopping by to see me and happy stamping! TTFN

Hugs, Becky

1 comment:

Tina M said...

What a wonderful idea to help a friend along. I just found you through Cutting Cafe and very happy I did! Beautiful cards and wonderful inspiration for us newbies :)
thanks, Tina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails