Friday, March 13, 2009


Look what my friend Suzy gave me today! She is the sweetest person that I have had the fortune to meet. We first met online on Splitcoast Stampers and just clicked. It wasn't long after I found out she lived just 20 minutes away that I had to meet her. She is just as sweet in person as online. We don't get to see each other nearly enough because we both have very busy lives, but we still keep in touch through emails. I am so excited because I will get to stamp with her again at this years swap. Thanks so much Suzy for the award but most of all, thanks for your friendship. Hugs girl!!!!

Here are the steps for this award:

1. Say one nice thing about the man in your life.

Wow! I have to keep it to one? My sweetie has so many wonderful qualities the list of things I love about him would be never ending. He is definitely the lid to my pot. We just fit together perfectly and I can always count on him to be there for me through thick and thin and believe me, we've been through both. He is the love of my life.

2. List at least six ways you measure success in your life:

1. My marriage
2. My children
3. My faith
4. My family
5. My job
6. My accomplishments

Who do I give this award to:

1. Jessie

2. Bonnie

Both of these ladies are wonderful friends and fabulously talented stampers and give me loads of inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by! TTFN

Hugs,Becky

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails