Friday, March 13, 2009

Inky Impressions 1st Design Team Call

I was browsing the forums on SCS and came across a call for new designers. Check it out!



I'd like to introduce you to an new stamp company called Inky Impressions. I just checked out Nicole's site and I have to say, her designs are absolutely fabulous!

She is holding her first design team call and it's open to anyone who wants to give it a try.

I think I'm gonna give it a try. Nothing ventured, nothing gained you know?

These are the cards I am submitting for consideration.



The first card is watercolored and the second was colored with Copics.

I hope she likes what she sees!

Wish me luck!

Thanks for stopping by! TTFN

Hugs, Becky

6 comments:

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Hi Becky......I would just like to say that I think your cards are very well put together. Love the layering on card #1. Thank You for entering my DT Call. HUGS! Nicole :)

Cassie said...

good luck becky!! i love that first card you did - it's one of my all-time favorites!!

Catherine said...

Good luck, Becky! *cheering you on*

Shirley said...

I just love him and the flowers too! The card is lovely!

Tasha said...

Becky your cards are always so beautiful and these are no different you are excellent at colouring images and i think you would be a credit to any DT team
love tasha xx

Mary said...

These are beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails