Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Finally.....a scrapbook page

Can you believe it? I finally made a scrapbook page. This is the first time I've made a page using this style of scrapbooking and was surprised at how quickly this came together. I really like how it turned out. I drew my inspiration from my SBS2 sister, Savitri. She is wickedly talented and does some awesome work. She also has great tutorials on digi scrapping. You should check out her site.
I don't have photo shop, so this page is done the old fashioned way.


Recipe: Stamps-Hearts and Stars (Rhonna Farrer). Paper-Wild Asparagus (My Minds Eye) Kraft, Cranberry Crisp(SU). Inks-Black Pigment Ink. Accessories-Black EP, Primas, Buttons, Ribbon. The print was made using Blackadder at 36 in Word.

So, what do you think? My daughter loves it!

Don't forget, in just a little over three hours, I'll be drawing the winner of the tiggerific treats. Don't forget to leave a comment here.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! TTFN

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, that's so sweet. I'm glad I can inspire you. That really made my day!!! This is gorgeous!!! So shabby chic!! Love it.

Liz said...

This layout is great! and your daughter is beautiful!

Sharon Caudle said...

Wow!!! FAbulous layout!!! And your daughter is Beautiful!!! Love it!!

Maria said...

I love the old fashion way! I love the texture and feel of traditional scrapbooking. Your layout is fabulous! Your daughter is GORGEOUS!!

Maria

CraftyC said...

I just love your page Becky, your daughter is very pretty. The L/O is fab and the colours are gorgeous, on a high ATM after winning your candy!!
Clairexx

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This page is so beautiful and so is your sister. Love the deep colour and the journaling is perfect. And yes Savitri ROCKS: I second that emotion! :0) mel

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ooopps read it again. That's your daughter!?! No way! You look too young! :0) mel

Crissy said...

Awesome layout! You did a great job. Your daughter is very pretty!

AnnMarie said...

Hiya Becky! This page is GORGEOUS!! I LOVE the rich colors! It just screams elegance! Your daughter is beautiful! Really, really nice job! Hope you are doing well! Big hug!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails