Thursday, April 24, 2008

Drumroll pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeee........the winner is

I had so much fun reading through your posts and finding out your favorite Disney characters. Thanks again for participating in my drawing and taking the time out of your day to visit my site. I had to wait to draw the winner til this morning. We had another storm roll through here last night and the power went out. All entries were timestamped before midnight though.

I used http://www.random.org/integers/ to draw the number and lucky number 21 took the loot. Congratulations to Claire at CraftyC!!!! Come on down, you are the winner of the Tiggerific Treats!!! You got your happy ending! LOL!

CraftyC said...
Congraulations on your big hits! My favourite has to be cinderella, cant beat a happy ending !
Clairexx

Claire, if you will send me an email with your address, I will get this mailed out to you right away.

Thanks so much to all and have a great day! TTFN

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Yay!! Congrats Claire! And thanks for the fun Becky! :)

CraftyC said...

Helloooo Becky!!!!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Never won blog candy before, thankyou,thankyou,thankyou, looks like I got my happy ending......
Clairexx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails