Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm layout challenged.....

Blogger layout challenged that is. I can tell you, I am a happy girl to be stamping again and what better way to start out than to do Jen's layout challenge. Her layouts are fabulous and I never have any problems coming up with ideas for them. This one is no exception. Here is what I came up with for this one.

I went with a Christmas theme and pulled out my favorite Christmas set, Snowflakes. I don't think I'll ever part with this set. It's so versatile. I made the snowflakes by using my punch and then slathering them with Silver Stickles. This card really sparkles IRL. It was hard to capture all the sparkle in the picture, but you can use your imagination.

Stamps: Snowflakes(Stampin Up), Flourishes (Ronna Farrer), Sentiment (Michael's)
Paper: Brushed Silver, White, Night Of Navy
Inks: Night Of Navy, White Pigment Ink, Silver Pigment Ink, Soft Sky
Accessories: Scallop Square Punch, Circle Punches, Fun Fur, Silver Cording, Colluzle, Cuttlebug, Snowflake EF, Swirls EF, Charm, Silver Stickles, Snowflake Punch

I'll be back tomorrow with more cards. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous card! I what you did with this layout challenge!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails