Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Busy, busy, busy...

A while back I signed up for a swap using the Natural Beauty stamp set from Stampin Up. I didn't post a memo to myself in my calender and with all the commotion in my life, I completely forgot about it. Another one of the many oops moments I have had lately. The deadline for the swap was Saturday and I got a reminder email on Thursday. I had to get busy. I had two sets of 6 cards to crank out. Here is what I came up with.


And this is the other one.



The second one is my favorite. I think it's the color combination that I like the best.

Recipe

Card #1

Stamps: Natural Beauty, Flourishes (Ronna Farrer), Happy Harmony

Paper: Cranberry Crisp, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, White

Inks: Cranberry Crisp, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Black Stazon

Accessories: Cuttlebug, Textiles Embossing Folder, Paper Ribbon, Felt leaf (Target), Sponge, Paint Brush, Slot Punch

Card #2

Stamps: Natural Beauty, Flourishes (Ronna Farrer)

Paper: Soft Sky, Elegant Eggplant, Green Galore, White

Inks: Elegant Eggplant, Soft Sky, Green Galore, Black Stazon

Accessories: Cuttlebug, Flower Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Crystal Stickles, Colluzle, Slot Punch, Paint Brush

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails