Friday, August 3, 2007

Ways to use it challenge

I am finally catching my breath after the whirlwind that was last week. I got to do the SCS challenge today and it came together surprisingly quick. The challenge was to use wax in any way shape or form. I chose wax resist, giving it a little twist. I stamped my image on glossy and then colored it in using markers. Here is the twist I was talking bout. I then use my white crayon and color over the whole image. I then used the polished stone technique, minus the metallic ink, all over the glossy CS. I really like the look of it. Then I just added some coordinating CS and raffia and tags in the corners and I was finished. Very quick and easy, but still very pretty!

Recipe
Stamps: Seaside Sketches, Sketches, Delight In Life
Paper: Glossy, Barely Banana, Marigold Morning, Gable Green
Ink: Marigold Morning, Reinkers(Barely Banana, Cool Caribbean. Marigold Morning)
Accessories: Markers, Crayon, Raffia, Brads, WWP, Dimentionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails