Friday, August 3, 2007

Limited Supply challenge



Yeah! Another challenge under my belt. I had to wait up for B*** to get home from her babysitting job and was hoping the challenge would be posted early. I was in luck. Jen posted it early, so now I had something to do to keep me awake. The challenge was to use sentiments to make a background. No cuttlebugs, embossing or DP, but you could embellish all you wanted. At first I thought, no way, but then I reached back into my memory to when I had little DP and had to make my own backgrounds and it wasn't long before I came up with a couple of backgrounds that I was happy with. I used the sentiment from All Occasion and stamped it on white CS. That's one. For the second back ground I stamped By Design and Flourishes on Close to Cocoa using Taken With Teal and Chocolate Chip and White Pigment Ink. Not too bad. I added scallops along the bottom. Some stamped twill, brads and my images and ribbon. This is the final product! What do you think?

Recipe

Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, All Occasion, Flourishes (Ronna Farrer)

Paper: Taken With Teal, Chocolate Chip, Close To Cocoa, White

Inks: Taken With Teal, Chocolate Chip, White Pigment Ink

Accessories: Twill, Velvet Ribbon, Brads, Corner Punch, Dimentionals, Sponge




1 comment:

Corie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. It is truly FANTASTIC. Would you mind if I CASE it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails