Sunday, July 1, 2007

Finally....... a scrapbook page!

Hello all! I hope everyone that reads this is having a great weekend.
My dad is still in the hospital. He has the doctors scratching their heads. They took him off of all his BP meds, but his BP still drops an incredible amount when he is upright. They are going to keep him long enough to figure it out this time.
No stamping for me today. Instead, I scrapbooked as promised. It's been a long time since I have scrapbooked and I have to tell you, I had a hard time getting started. It took me all day to put just one page together. In the end, I think it was worth the wait. I am very pleased with the results.
I'm not sure who designed the DP. I got it at Michaels a while back. It's one of there big stacks. I chose pinks because I thought they went well with the Sepia toned pictures. I altered the picture by coloring the lips and eyes with my markers. After gluing all my layers together it needed something else so I added stitching. I thought it was finished until I showed it to my DD. She said it needed lips, so she put on her lipstick, pursed her lips and kissed a piece of CS. I cut them out and embossed over them so they wouldn't smudge. She was right after all. It was exactly what it needed.




Paper: Big stack from Michaels
Inks: Versamark
Accessories: Lattice Corner Punch, Ribbon, Corner Punch, Hole Punch, Dimentionals, Clear EP

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails