Monday, July 9, 2007

Feeling like stamping

Howdy everybody! I'm feeling much better today. I have actually felt better for a couple of days now, but DH had the weekend off and it wasn't raining for a change, so we spent our time with the kids.
Friday night we took the kids to see Transformers. What a great action packed movie. We all enjoyed it and would see it again. It was funny and had a lot of cool special effects.
Saturday, we drove to one of the lakes that was open and did some fishing. We weren't catching any keepers and it was hot and muggy, so we gave it up and drove on home.
Sunday, we just hung out together. I finally did some stamping Sunday afternoon. Here is what I came up with.
The front of this card opens up and it also opens like a regular card. I am going to try and do a tutorial on this later on in the week. I've never done one before, so cross your fingers it turns out okay.
Stamps: Best Blossoms
Paper: Bordering Blue, Ruby Red, White
Inks: Ruby Red, Bordering Blue
Accessories: WW Punch, Brads, Ribbon, Dimentionals, Ribbon Slot Punch, Stickles
Have a great day! Happy stamping!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails