Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Card Makeover



My sister called me today and asked me to make a birthday card for her to send to our aunt. I went through my cards and settled on a card front that I had made for a VSN on SCS a while back. It was 4x4 so I just added some card stock and turned it into a 5 1/2 inch square card. I also added some diamond stickles and some tags and flowers. I like the made over much better than the original.



Stamps: Bud Basics, All Occasion
Paper: Pretty In Pink, Apricot Appeal, Pixie Pink
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Apricot Appeal
Accessories: Ribbon, Coluzzle, Tag Punch, Flower Punch, Brads, Stickles, Dimentionals




Here is another card that I did this to. This is the one that I am going to send to my aunt.









Stamps: Natural Beauty, All Occasion, Print Pattern, Canvas
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Pale Plum, Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, Close To Cocoa
Ink: Pale Plum, Old Olive. Chocolate Chip, Black Stazon
Accessories: Ribbon, Gold Cording, Brads, Corner Punch, Dimentionals, Packing Tape, Sponge

1 comment:

Stampernmore said...

these are so pretty. I especially like the pink one. I love the glitter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails