Saturday, September 6, 2014

Oh Baby

Good morning!  It's been pretty busy around my house lately and my blog postings and crafting has taken a serious hit because of it.  So sorry I haven't been around, but I'm back and I  do have a fun challenge post for you today.  

It's  an Anything Goes challenge from Catch The Bug and I've  designed a cute birth announcement  card featuring Bugaboo Stamps Boo Peeker Carriage..  Check it out!

  I colored the image using PSE and Copics and kept it pretty simple.  

Now it's your turn to get creative and join us.  There are great prizes to be had!

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN


Other great blog challenges:



Pin It

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabullous Baby card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

BethieJ said...

Such a CUTE card!
Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!
Have a GREAT day!

Desire Fourie said...

Becky this is just so cute and one can never go wrong with pink and brown.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails