Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Christmas In July Day 5

You better watch out, you better not pout. Santa Clause is coming to Catch The Bug for day five of our week long Christmas In July celebration!

Oh my goodness, this week has been so much fun! Y'all have left the nicest comments and have done some awesome work on the challenges.  We are so happy and thankful to have you join us!

Wednesdays at Catch The Bug are for humorous cards but we're adding a Bingo challenge to it as well.

Now, the closest I came to humor on my card was the Santa's laughing (I put on my thinking cap, but just didn't come up with anything funny.  So weird for me.)  Anyhow, here is my "humorous" card featuring Bugaboo Stamps Make It Snappy- Ho Ho Ho Squares.



My Bingo is in the third row down.  Embossing (snowflakes folder) Polka Dots and A Bow.
I colored the image using a combination of PSE12 and Copic markers.

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for an Oldie But Goodie and a challenge.

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Crafty Hugs,
Becky G
Pin It

2 comments:

Alvina said...

Beautiful card and I love the colors, thanks for sharing.

Cindy Groh said...

I love this Christmas card. You did excellent work for BugABoo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails