Saturday, July 26, 2014

Challenge Time

Whew!  What a great time we had last week with all the challenges.  I had a very busy schedule this 
week and took a little break from everything but I'm back this morning with a fun challenge for you.  It's a photo challenge, so let your creativity be inspired and take it wherever it wants.  

Here is the photo:




And here is my all occasion card featuring one of Bugaboo Stamps new images, Bacon In The Sun.


Don't you just love that pig!  He looks so chill!

I colored him using Photoshop and then added some depth using my copic markers.  I kept the layout and details pretty clean and simple, letting him be the star of the show.

Now that I've shown you my interpretation, I would love to see yours!  

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails