Tuesday, June 24, 2014

You're Always In My Heart

It's New Release day at Bugaboo Stamps and today's image is perfect for just about any occasion.  I thought she just looked so thoughtful so I made an all occasion card with her.  I created the sentiment heart using PSE12.  Check it out!



I colored the image using a combination of Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils.

We are still in the process of moving.  I took some time out today to repaint a set of patio furniture that my hubby wanted to throw out.  That would be fine if I already had something to replace it, but I don't so painting seemed like the best thing to do.  I'll post before and after pics at some time in the future,  


Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Crafty Hugs,
Becky G

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails