Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Details On Christy's Blog
Howdy and Happy Saturday!

I've been enjoying a lazy Saturday!  I love having lazy days, don't you?!  I get to enjoy time for coloring and card making and the timing couldn't be more perfect.  As you can see from the picture above, Tiddly Inks is having a design team call.  I LOVE TIDDLY INKS!!!!  I'm so excited for the slight chance (there's some very talented crafters signed up) to become a TI designer.  Christy's designs are top notch and I would be over the moon to be able to share them with the crafty world.  So here I go, I'm sharing a card I made for the call featuring Tiddly Inks Cupcake Bugg And Extras.

I love this adorable image!  It's perfect for so many occasions!  Thank you cards, thinking of you.  You name it, it's perfect.

I chose the obvious and went with a birthday theme because that's the card I usually need the most to have on hand.

I colored this sweet little image using Copic markers and paired her with some fun papers and embellishments!


So that's it!  I'm gonna have my fingers. eyes and toes crossed I make the cut.

Y'all have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky G


Blog Challenge I've Entered This Card:

An Inky Situation-Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly-Die-ing For A Punch
Crazy 4 Challenges-Join Us On A Picnic
Make It Monday-Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter-Anything Goes



Pin It

4 comments:

Pia S said...

I think you'va made such a sweet card! It's a really cute fairy image, and you've colored it so beautifully! I love how you decorated this card with layers and details of different papers - it looks great! I came over from MIM to visit.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Becky, love the layers and colours and such a cute image,fabulous colouring too, all the best for the DT call and..Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are #3, #4, #98, #152, and #154.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark… and become a follower.

Hugs,

Julia

Janis said...

Thank you for Linking Up at An Inky Situation. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
An Inky Situation Page on Facebook
:) Janis
Shop Stampin' Up! with me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails