Thursday, June 27, 2013

And The Rockets Red Glare-Oldie But Goodie

Whew!  Can you believe we are almost to the end of June?  Pretty soon we'll be celebrating Independence Day so I thought I'd use a red, white and blue theme and share a fun Oldie But Goodie from Bugaboo Stamps with you today!

We love to get together with friends and family and barbecue and then finish off the day with fireworks, so I'm featuring AKV BBQ Picnic Table.  Here's my card:




Some fun challenges I've entered this card in:

Creative Inspirations-Inspired By Red, White and Blue
Make It Monday-Anything Goes
Scrap Creations-Patriotic
Simon Says-Anything Goes
Five Simple Things-Anything Goes

For more great OBG images, pop over to the Catch The Bug Blog and check out what the team has in store for you!

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky

Pin It

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Becky this is a wonderful creation. Love the fussy cutting around the image and the super cool colour combo.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jingle said...

Such a cute summertime card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Unknown said...

Love how you colored this image and the fun papers that you used. Happy 4th to you! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails