Saturday, January 19, 2013

We Have A Winner!!!

Wow! This was one super fun and busy week! I just spent the last hour or so checking out all the fun cards and creations in all the challenges and I still haven't seen them all! All I can say is Bugaboo Stamps has some awesomely talented and enthusiastic fans! You all are amazing and I'm so glad to see so many share my love for the Bug!

 I don't have anything creative to show you today, but what I do have is a winner to announce,so drum roll please...........................! The winner is Olga!!!

 Congratulations Olga! I'll be contacting you through your blog and email so I can send you Bubble Birthday Present!

Thanks again to all of you for such nice comments and most of all your participation in our Birthday celebration!

 Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by! TTFN

 Stamping Hugs, 
 Becky

1 comment:

OlgaB said...

Thank you Becky for all your inspiration and hard work this week. Thank you too for choosing me as your winner.
Have a peaceful WE;
Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails