Thursday, January 17, 2013

Masculine Birthday-Oldie But Goodie

Morning everyone!  It's been a busy Birthday week for Catch The Bug and Bugaboo Stamps but it sure is fun!  Today, we have a Masculine challenge for you.

I struggle with masculine cards but love being challenged to make them.  It makes me put on my thinking cap and dial things back a bit.

So here is my masculine card featuring Bugaboo Stamps Guy Car Keys.  I thought he was the perfect image for this sixteenth birthday card.



Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky
Pin It

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Becky I am loving this. Just perfect for that special man.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Cheryl First said...

This is so much fun, Becky! I love it!
Happy Crafting!
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions

Gail said...

This is a wonderful card! I love this guy and his car - the gears are great on this card as well -thanks for the hop! http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails