Thursday, August 16, 2012

Love Bug Oldie But Goodie

Good morning!  Sorry I've been MIA lately!  Trust me, I would love nothing better than to be making cards but the kids are getting ready to go back to school. Since I'll be driving a bus this year, I've been pretty busy with training and meetings this week.  I did take some time out of my busy schedule to make a card for this weeks Oldie But Goodie at Catch The Bug.  I chose Bugaboo Stamps Lily Ladybug Logs for my image.


I colored the image using prismacolor pencils and copic markers.  I'm unsure of the manufacturer of the designer paper since I got it in a swap.  The die cuts I used were lacey circles, standard circles & label one.  I also used my cricut and storybook cart,

I'm heading off to bed now.  I have more classes tomorrow.  Hope you all have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky
Pin It

1 comment:

Lola said...

I believe that DP is from K&Company ;) Gorgeous card and good luck with classes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails