Saturday, July 21, 2012

Time to announce the winner!!!

Good morning or should I say afternoon?!!  I was having computer problems this morning so this post is late and I apologize for its lateness!  The computer problems are behind me now so it's time to announce the winner of the Knobby Knees image from Bugaboo Stamps!  But first, I'd just like to say thank you for joining us for our Christmas In July challenges at Catch The Bug!  You all left so many nice comments and I hope you had fun playing along.  Enough chit chat, let's announce the winner!!!  The winner is...............................

Christy Bean

Her number was chosen randomly using random.org.

Christy had this to say:  

Love those knobbly knees! hee CAS and Jodie's adorable images go so well together! Fab! =) ~Christy

Christy, I will be sending you an email with the details to claim your prize!  Congratulations!!!

Again. thanks to all who joined in the hop and challenges!  Hope you'll join us in our weekly challenges!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky G

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails