Thursday, July 26, 2012

Surf's Up

  It's a bright shiny day and I wish I were sitting at the beach, sipping a nice cool drink, squishing the sand between my toes.  Alas, I'm not so I'll just have to console myself by making a fun beachy card.  It's Oldie But Goodie day at Catch The Bug and I chose the "oh so cool" Poppi Penguin Surf image from Bugaboo Stamps for my card.



I colored the image using copic markers,  The fun papers are Trinity Paper Arts Surf  & Swim Lei and Echo Park Hello Summer Wide Stripes.  I made the flip flops using card stock and bakers twine.  The sentiment is from Studio G.  A little glossy accents on the glasses and I was done.

Other challenges I've entered this card:



Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky



Pin It

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeously creative. Wishing you a great Thursday.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

ParkNSlide said...

Love how you used the baker's twine on the flip flops. Cute card. Thanks for joining the Stamp N Plus challenge.

tilly's crafts said...

just love that image! great card, and the flipflops just add a great finishing touch!
Kim x

Bonnie Irvine said...

This is a really fun and summery card. I love the papers and colour palette you've chosen> The baker's twine is a great detail. Thanks for joining us at Stamp N Plus.

Tammy said...

This is adorable!! I love the little flip flops! Thanks for stopping by blog from MIM!
Tammy x

Cindy Groh said...

Love your color combo with the penguin image. Adorable. Thanks for joining us at Stamp N Plus this month.

Lisa M said...

Congratulations for being the featured entry at Make It Monday this week! Your card is "fin"tastic!! :) We really appreciate you linking up with us and sharing your talent. :)
Congrats again.
Lisa xx

HappiExpressions-Carol said...

Super cute card and the image is so adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails