Saturday, June 16, 2012

Having One Of Those Days?

Happy Saturday to you all!  Hope you had a great week!  Have you ever had one of those weeks you were just glad to see come to an end?!!  Well, that's been my week and when I saw this cute new Monster Pocket 3 image from Bugaboo Stamps, it instantly made me think "that's exactly how I feel this week"!  I just had to have it to use for today's challenge!  What is today's challenge?!!  It's the best kind!  A layout challenge.  Here's the layout:


And here's my card:



I colored the image using s combo of copics and prismacolor pencils.  The papers are Recollections basic pack.  I added a little glossy accents to the eyes and some googly eyes on the row of buttons for some whimsy!  

All of us at Catch The Bug would love for you to join us and the best part is you could win some Bugaboo Stamps.  The prizes have gone up!  Our first place (must use Bugaboo) is ten images, second  is seven images and third is four images!  So what are you waiting for?!!  Get those creative juices flowing and then add a link to the blog so we can see your awesome work!  Hope to see you!

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Stamping Hugs, 
Becky
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails