Saturday, May 26, 2012

In The Pink

Howdy and welcome to this weeks challenge at  Catch The Bug!  This time we have a color challenge for you!  I thought the colors were nice a springy so I chose to use Bugaboo Stamps Flower Trio to make this thank you card.



I kept this one pretty simple, just using a pink copic marker to color the flowers.  The designer paper is from Recollections Basic and Bright set.  I used my label one Spellbinders die to frame the image.  A little glossy accent, bakers twine, buttons and a sentiment circle and I called it done.

Other challenges I've entered this card:


I sure hope you join us in the challenge.  Remember, you could win some fun Bugaboo stamps just by playing along.

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky



Pin It

5 comments:

craftymum said...

Wonderful card.Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Die Cuts Challenge.

Hugs sarah x

Lisa M said...

Fantastic color scheme here. I love the blues and pinks and all the wonderful embellishments. This is such a refreshing and pretty card! :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Lisa xx

Desire Fourie said...

Loving this beautiful creation of yours.
Hugs
Desíre
DS4J DT Member
Doing Life

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

now that's a fabulous image and i love the pink! thank you so much for joining us at Digistamps4Joy!

hugs :)

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks so much for adding your fabulous creation into our "Cute as a Button" image at Digistamps 4 Joy Good luck in the draw, and please enter into our next challenge - it goes live at 8.00 am CAT on Wednesday!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Digistamps4Joy DT Lead

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails