Saturday, May 26, 2012

In The Pink

Howdy and welcome to this weeks challenge at  Catch The Bug!  This time we have a color challenge for you!  I thought the colors were nice a springy so I chose to use Bugaboo Stamps Flower Trio to make this thank you card.



I kept this one pretty simple, just using a pink copic marker to color the flowers.  The designer paper is from Recollections Basic and Bright set.  I used my label one Spellbinders die to frame the image.  A little glossy accent, bakers twine, buttons and a sentiment circle and I called it done.

Other challenges I've entered this card:


I sure hope you join us in the challenge.  Remember, you could win some fun Bugaboo stamps just by playing along.

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky



Pin It

3 comments:

craftymum said...

Wonderful card.Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Die Cuts Challenge.

Hugs sarah x

Lisa Minckler said...

Fantastic color scheme here. I love the blues and pinks and all the wonderful embellishments. This is such a refreshing and pretty card! :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Lisa xx

Stef H said...

now that's a fabulous image and i love the pink! thank you so much for joining us at Digistamps4Joy!

hugs :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails