Saturday, May 5, 2012

Fabulous And Fifty

Holy cow!  Monday's my birthday and I can't believe I'll  be celebrating the big  50!  I still feel like a teenager at times.  I certainly don't feel like I should be fifty but I am so I thought for today's Anything Goes challenge at Catch The Bug,  I would make a card that represents the way I feel! Fifty & Fabulous!!!  Bugaboo Stamps Dottie Cupcake is a fun and sassy image(just like me. lol) so I picked her!  Here's my card:


I printed the image on white card stock, colored her using Copics and then fussy cut her and placed her on the embossed panel.  To create the panel, I made my own embossing image by cutting several layers of the same image with my Cricut and glued them together and to a 4 x 6 piece of chipboard.  I created my own designer paper to match her dress by sponging several shades of brown onto some kraft paper.  

Again, I hope you'll join us in the challenge!  You could win some fabulous Bugaboo Stamps!

Until next time, have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  TTFN

Stamping Hugs,
Becky


Pin It

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous, love the chocolate colours.
Hugs
Desire

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails